25.04.2015 | Tailor-made solutions for the next-generation HMI. The world of HMI design is changing. There is a lot of talk about Industry 4.0, digital change, smart devices and changing user expectations. This poses new challenges for the machine and plant manufacturers as well as the automation specialists in their search for solutions. One thing is certain: people will not disappear from the factory of the future. Their way of working will however change and thus also their operation requirements.
At the event we will not only highlight the challenges, but also provide tailor-made solutions in the areas of hardware, software and design.
Learn more from the Grossenbacher, Smart HMI and UID experts about solutions for development of the next-generation HMI. Let the exchange with colleagues inspire you.
||Usability and user experience from actual practice
Practice report (that changes based on the date) compiled by renowned companies from plant and mechanical engineering or automation
||Be different in automation — smart solutions for market success and cost optimisation
- from HTML to Compact-IO
- from design to IP protection
- from added value to cost reduction.
||Be unique in HMI design – with a user experience fit for Industry 4.0
- New challenges relating to Industry 4.0
- User-centred design as a prerequisite for global competitiveness
- Success factors for a positive user experience.
||Be smart in HMI development – workshop visit to the HMIs of Generation 4.0
- HTML5: HMIs with innovative web technology
- Portability: information anywhere and anytime
- Survival of the Fittest: considerably better results with significantly less development effort
You will have the opportunity to visit our exhibit during the breaks.
Food and drinks will be provided.